Full Moon Party
Since the start, the Full Moon Party on Koh Phangan turned out to be one of the biggest party events in Thailand. As a result, every month there are about 30,000 party people coming together from all around the world. Therefore, we would like to give you all the important information about one of the largest beach parties in Southeast Asia. Of course, it’s primarily about the dates, but also about important safety information and about getting to Koh Phangan, as well as the Full Moon Party itself.
We do not charge for bookings that has not been confirmed. You will be change once the booking confirmed. However, if you wish to cancel your reservation once you have done the payment. Kindly find details below. If you cancel:
- Cancellations more than 24 hours of the trip, no charge.
- In the case of sickness (Medical Certificate required) and we will try to move you to an alternative date, but the cancellation policy still stands.
- If we cancel the trips due to bad weather then you will not be charged. If a deposit has been taken, the money will be refunded.
The refund will be made through your credit card. Additionally, The total amount will be refund to your bank account. It could take from 1-2 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank's practice.
- This program is subject to change without prior notice according to the weather and sea conditions.
- The trip is not recommended for pregnant women, people suffering from any physical disability and children under 1 year old.
- Transfers hotel
- Life Jacket