Your data privacy and confidentiality are our top priority and we do our very best to safeguard the information you entrusted to us. For more information, you can review our Privacy Notice here.
Cookies are widely used in the Internet. They are small text files stored in your browser that contain basic information about your internet use, such as login details and your previous browsing records.
A cookie can be classified in terms of its (i) duration and (ii) the party who places it:
The duration of cookies depends on whether they are session or persistent cookies.
Session cookies expire once the browsing session ends.
Persistent cookies are saved on your computer or mobile device for a fixed period of time. When you visit a website, your browser will retrieve these cookies so that the website will recognise your device and personalise your site experience according to your previous browsing records.
- ensure the efficient functioning of this Website;
- evaluate how this Website is accessed and used;
- analyse what destinations are popular among visitors;
- determine your eligibility for campaigns and promotions;
- recommend the places that match your interests; and improve the content of this Website and enhance user's experience.
We will ensure that cookies will not be used for any purpose other than those described here.